Wednesday, September 18, 2013

9.18.2013 - Signal Boosting an Excellent Post

I apologize for the delay in a new blog post. I've just started a brand new job and am trying to learn the ropes, so I appreciate the patience of my readers as I adjust to my new schedule and way of living.  That being said, I'm simply here today to present to you a post that I noticed on facebook written by blogger "BigBooButch."

http://bigboobutch.wordpress.com/2013/09/12/the-bullshit-surrounding-butches-and-pronouns/

I highly recommend the rest of her blog too.  It's so unfortunate that the voices of Butches often pass us by completely under the radar, or they are silenced and bullied by trans theorists.  So please, give her your undivided attention regarding something that is deeply affecting lesbian culture.

-Nymeses/Heath

No comments: