Some questions, rhetorical or not, that have been itching at my brain lately:
1. Why is it that queer theorists believe in such outdated gender roles for people?
2. Why do they consistently reinforce the gender binary by saying "these are feminine traits/behaviors/appearances" and ditto for "masculine?"
3. Why do they believe in prioritizing male born people above all others? Especially females and lesbians?
4. Why can't they all recognize gender/ID politics for what it really is? Which is to say, a cult?
5. Why do women sweep the actions of men under the rug, or even go so far as to defend certain men, just because said men are "gender non-conforming?" They're still men, and they're still predators.
6. Butch and Femme are labels for lesbian females. Why are women (and men!) trying to appropriate these labels and simultaneously erase actual lesbians in the process? You are cheapening our culture by making our words meaningless. Stop it! Cut the bullshit!
7. Why is it that mainstream, even politically conservative women and non-feminist women understand that males are males, females are females, and people with intersex conditions are people with intersex conditions, but queer theorists cannot do this? Or worse, queer theorists appropriate and try to conflate intersex conditions with trans delusions?
8. Why won't queer theorists live in reality with the rest of us all and acknowledge oppression as male oppression?
9. Why is it "exclusive" for a female lesbian to only be attracted to other female lesbians, and therefore lesbian becomes a dirty "excluding" word, but born males are allowed to appropriate the word "lesbian" and only prefer actual females, and women are supposed to sit back and accept this or be labeled "transphobic" for not wanting to sleep with men???
10. Why has feminism gotten such a backlash and why do women sit back and support this backlash?
11. Why are my actions and politics supposedly more "toxic" than the ignoring the safety and well-being of women as queer theorists tend to do?
You are not a friend to females if you honestly keep supporting this shit. I am dead serious.
So, what have we learned today?
Grow up, get real, live in reality, and when you finally have the courage to join other women in the fight to dismantle patriarchy as a class instead of reinforcing it through identity politics, feel free to get back to me.