- They pretend that detransition isn't a real process, involving a lot of self-discovery and self-growth. Not to mention numerous legal/documentation hassles and societal stigma from others. In short, they plug their ears and pretend we don't exist out there.
- They acknowledge us as a "small percentage of people too insignificant to mention." (Silencing and erasure).
- They belittle radical feminism as being the thing that helped myself (and some other detransitioners) be able to accept ourselves and confront society's misogyny head-on.
- They are patronizing and retort with the very liberal argument: "well, it didn't work for you, that doesn't mean it's the wrong choice for everybody else!" This is usually followed up with a remark of "congratulations for being happy in your own skin." This seemingly polite brush-off is still just exactly that: a brush-off.
- They bar us from spaces where our histories as being formerly trans might actually be helpful with reaching out to others who might not WANT to transition.
- Despite being so hung-up on not misgendering people they still refer to me as "he," "he-she" or even "it." Oh, how lovely. I'm a female. Deal with it.
- They become downright hostile, using various slurs and threats to shut us up.
Ball's in your court, trans activists. Are you going to do something about how you treat people who bravely detransition and find peace with themselves? Unless, of course, you don't actually give a damn about your "inclusiveness." I'll be watching. In the meantime, it's no skin off my back. It just speaks volumes about your hypocrisy.