small (and some large) changes you can make to live a more female-centric life:
- value female friendships
- prioritise art made by women, including music, movies, books, visual art, etc.
- get involved in all-female group activities, whether it just be chillin with ur gal pals or having full blown feminist meetings
- be extra friendly and helpful to female strangers
- compliment the women in your life on things other than their appearance
- be vocal and unapologetic about your feminism
- listen to the wisdom of your female elders
- consider getting involved in women’s spirituality
- consider political celibacy if you’re heterosexual. this is an extreme measure and not for everyone, but it is powerful
- love and support all the women in your life. this includes yourself.
Original post: http://lesbolution.com/post/96059657861/small-and-some-large-changes-you-can-make-to